Founded in 1982, Alpen Windows are a well-established supplier to the public of high quality PVCu and Aluminium windows, doors and conservatories. We have built a sound reputation by recognising that the most important service we can offer is delivery on time, every time.
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, we operate from a purpose-designed facility. This 20,000 sq. ft. unit allows us to hold substantial stocks of base material, and is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery. Our computerised order processing system and modern vehicle fleet ensure that we provide rapid order fulfilment and maintain control of the whole order process right through to delivery to site.
All of our PVCu and Aluminium windows, doors and conservatories are covered by our comprehensive ten year guarantee. Any electrical appliances provided such as heaters or lights, are covered by the manufacturers guarantee.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service – after all we are one of the leading window, door and conservatory suppliers in the Bedfordshire area and we have developed our enviable reputation over nearly 30 years.
When you choose Alpen Windows, you benefit from all of the following services:
Professional quotations in an instant
- We respond to quotes extremely quickly, usually within one hour of your request.
- Smartly presented quotations, with scale drawings to help illustrate your requirements and make a favourable impression.
- One of our skilled survey team is always ready to make a site visit to measure or advise on design and technical specifications.
- We operate a CAD drawing service for conservatories and draw on significant experience gained over many years.
Timely and efficient on-site delivery
- We have a fully computerised order processing system that has a well tested scheduling system for our production plans, ensuring your windows, doors and conservatories are ready on time.
- Our modern delivery fleet delivers direct to site.
Specialist installation if required
- Our team is always ready to carry out the installation on your behalf.
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, professional and expert.
- Our team is recognised within the trade as one of the most knowledgeable and offers sound advice on every aspect of design, specification and installation.
Emergency remake service
- In the unlikely event of a breakage during installation or a mis-measurement, we will always respond immediately and start an emergency remake as soon as it is requested, usually achieving a same-day delivery.